The SILVER Goal Setting Package includes the following:
- Everything in the BRONZE Goal Setting Package plus…
- Your own copy of the Goal Setting for Students Slideshow that you can modify and customize for your own classroom needs.
- Microsoft Powerpoint (PPTX) file so you can download it onto your computer.
- Make your own copy of the Google Slides so you can edit it online.
- A license to use the handouts and personal copy of the slideshow
- for personal use (yourself, your family)
- for use in your classroom
How do I get the files?
When you purchase this product, you will be asked to create a user account if you don’t already have one. You will need to log into SEOT.ca in order to download your files.
A download link will also be shown on the receipt.
I want to print the handouts:
- The PDF file can be opened and printed from most modern browsers.
I want to modify the handouts to meet my needs:
- Microsoft Word, or a program that can open Microsoft Word (.DOCX) files is required if you want to edit the handouts.
- You will also need to install a free font (Bangers) that is used for the comic book style titles. Bangers is included in the zip file, along with installation instructions. You can also download the Bangers font here.
I want to download the powerpoint and modify the slideshow:
- You need Microsoft Powerpoint, or a program that can open Microsoft Powerpoint (.PPTX) files.
- You will also need to install a free font (Bangers) that is used for the comic book style titles. (See note above.)
I want to use my Google account (gmail or school Google account) to make a copy and modify the slideshow:
- You need to sign into your Google account. When you purchase this product, there will be a PDF that you can download that has information about how to make your own copy of the Google Slideshow. Once you make your own copy, you can change it as much as you want.
- You DO NOT need to worry about installing any fonts.